- Resource Center
- Company Blog
Introducing the Startup Wizard
MyNewCompany.com would like to introduce our newest exclusive product: The Startup Wizard. The Startup Wizard is like a startup checklist on steroids and is personalized to your specific business entity type and state.
We used to provide our clients with a state-specific checklist in PDF format that shows them all of the “post-formation” tasks they need to complete after we formed their company. This includes tasks like opening a bank account, getting a business license or setting up your accounting system. With the Startup Wizard, we now have a custom web-based checklist that is personalized for your state and entity type.
What this means is that, for example, if you needed to file an Initial List for your Nevada Corporation, our checklist would provide the specific instructions to do that as well as many other important startup tasks.
- Included FREE with every business formation.
- Covers steps such as getting a business license or resale permit.
- Simple instructions for holding an Organizational Meeting, adopting Bylaws or Operating Agreements and Issuing Stock or Member Certificates.
- Progress Tracking (0 to 100%) as you complete each step.
- Weekly Automatic Email Reminder with attached PDF summary of remaining steps. Unsubscribe anytime.
- Downloadable as a PDF file if you prefer to print or view/save elsewhere.
- Multiple companies? You get a Startup Wizard for each one so you can track them separately.
- Don’t spend hours learning these critical steps, let the Startup Wizard guide you step-by-step.
- Save hundreds of dollars in time saved by having a simple checklist of things other services would charge you for.
- Properly set-up your new company without having to learn complex legal forms or procedures.
- Prevent costly mistakes or errors in the set-up of your company that could cause problems in the future (perhaps allowing lawyers to pierce your “Corporate Veil” and expose personal assets).
- If you utilize our service for your clients you can give them personalized guidance using the Startup Wizard.
- Peace of mind that you’ve set-up your company properly the first time.
We hope you like the Startup Wizard and let us know any feedback – thanks!