Articles of Amendment Filings

If you would like to make changes to your original Articles of Incorporation (Corporation) or Articles of Organization (LLC), then filing an amendment with the state of formation will be required.

Articles of Amendment can be filed to:

  • Change the name of your company.
  • Change the number and type of authorized shares. *
  • Change the business purpose of your company.
  • Change officers, directors and/or members listed on your initial formation documents (NOTE: changing officers, directors and shareholders may not require an amendment, simply filing an early “Annual Report” might be sufficient, contact us for clarification).
  • Change any other information on your original formation paperwork.

* Changing the number and value of shares may affect the state filing fee, please contact us before ordering so we can verify this with you. can file your Amendment in any state!


We Accept:  Checks* | Money Orders | Call for Payment

*We have a 7 Day clearance policy on Checks.

Not sure what type of filing you need? Click here to have us do research and send you a custom proposal.