The following is a notice of our order cutoff date, office closings and limited office hours for the 2014/2015 Holiday Season.
Q: Why do you have an order cutoff date?
A: Because there are complicated deadline and taxation issues related to "end of year filings" along with many State office closings, we've instituted a "cutoff" date (typically about 1 week before the end of the year) which helps our clients avoid complications with their filings. All orders received after the cutoff date will be processed on the first business day of the New Year.
"Limited Hours" means we will have limited operating hours and our phones will be turned off, we will however be a) shipping completed orders to clients and b) answering emails and voicemails for a few hours/day.
- Tuesday, December 23: OPEN: ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 12PM PST WILL BE PROCESSED ON JANUARY 2, 2015
- Wednesday, December 24: CLOSED for Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 25: CLOSED for Christmas Day
- Friday, December 26: Limited Hours
- Monday, December 29: Limited Hours
- Tuesday, December 30: Limited Hours
- Wednesday, December 31: Limited Hours
- Thursday, January 1, CLOSED for New Years Day
- Friday, January 2, OPEN: Regular Hours
We will resume normal business hours (8am - 5pm PST) on Friday, January 2, 2015 (the 1st business day of 2015) and will process all orders received after the cutoff date.
If you have any questions or concerns about these holiday hours don't hesitate to contact us.