Why Our Prices Are So Low
Many people wonder how we are able to keep our
prices so low (up to 75% off of our competition) and still manage to stay in
business (profitably since 2001).
First Off, We Run a Very Tight Ship:
- Our internal order management process is completely
streamlined and is re-examined and optimized yearly.
- We triple-check everything: less than 1% of our
filings are rejected.
- Weve automated many processes that our competitors
do manually (billing, e-mails, notifications, etc.).
- No useless frills: we dont have $2,000 chairs like
our failed dot-com brethren. Wed prefer to put money
like that into our systems, employee training,
security and high-level web hosting.
- Our employees are intelligent and highly trained
— we form as many companies as competitors whose staff
is 2-3 times
larger than ours. We also bonus our employees
based on the performance of the company overall — they
are paid for performance.
Secondly, We Tell the Truth:
- Our clients are refreshed when they see that we actually
charge the "real" state fee (our competitors tend to
sneak some other fees within the state fee).
- No hidden charges — you only pay for what you order.
We also notify you before any
recurring charges so you have plenty of time to cancel
(no surprise charges).
- If a state takes 30 days to process an order, we
will tell you that, right on the order form. Our competitors
say things like "Incorporate in 10 Minutes", and other
deceptive wording which, of course, is not to be believed.
While most of our competitors spend a lot of money on
advertising and marketing gimmicks, our philosophy is
that wed rather improve the customer experience and
rely on word-of-mouth and repeat business.
The end result
of this is that MyNewCompany.com, Inc. is a highly-efficient
operation, profitable since its founding in 2001
with fantastic client
unsurpassed credentials and
a commitment to customer service excellence. It is value-conscious
customers like you that will keep us in business
for years to come. Thank you!