How to Incorporate in Delaware
We can incorporate your company in any State for
much less than an attorney and less than our competitors.
Since 2001, weve formed thousands of corporations and
LLCs for our clients.
5 Steps to Incorporate or Form an LLC in Delaware
For more information on incorporating in Delaware,
visit our which
state to choose page.
1. Make sure your company name choice is available.
Your company name must include the correct corporate
or LLC identifier:
Corporations: "Corporation", "Incorporated"
or an abbreviation.
LLCs: "Limited Liability Company" or an
Name Restrictions: "bank," "trust",or any
2. File the correct paperwork with the States filing office.
For Corporations you must file "Articles of
Incorporation", for LLCs you must file "Articles
3. Hold the "Organizational
Meeting" and adopt the companys Bylaws (Corporations)
or Operating Agreement (LLCs).
4. Obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) for your company
and open a company bank account.
5. Get a local business
license from the city (or county) where you will be
MyNewCompany.com can assist you will all the steps above
. Our service includes:
- Checking your company name for availability.
- Preparing and filing the formation paperwork
with the appropriate State filing office.
- Preparing your "Organizational Meeting
minutes" and Bylaws or Operating Agreement
"ready for signature" with step-by-step
- We can help you obtain your FEIN by preparing
the appropriate form (allowing your to obtain your
FEIN instantly over the phone once your filing is
- A Startup Checklist for Delaware that includes
the remaining steps to properly setup your company
with links to all the government agencies in your
State. (NOTE: Click
here for our basic startup checklist for any
- Our partner, Business Licenses, LLC can assist
you with finding, filling and submitting the necessary
forms to get your local business license online.
to submit your business license online (after
youve completed steps 1-4 above).
In Delaware, you can authorize a Maximum of 1,500
Shares of No Par Value stock to incur the minimum filing
and/or Franchise Fee. Additional shares will increase
due March 1 for Corps, June 1 for LLCs.
Annual Report Fee: $30.00