Articles of Dissolution Filings
If you would like to dissolve (permanently close) your Corporation or LLC, then we can file the appropriate Articles of Dissolution in any State.
It is important to properly close your company if you no longer intend to operate the business. Filing Articles of Dissolution will:
- Officially end the existence of the company.
- Prevent you from having to pay or file further annual fees and/or taxes on the company.
To file a dissolution and properly close your company:
- The owners of the company must approve of the dissolution.
- All taxes, fees and reports must be up to date and filed with the State of formation. Some states require issuance of a "Tax Clearance" before allowing a dissolution to be filed.
- Creditors must be notified and claims settled complying with state law.
- Assets must be distributed to the owners depending on the % of ownership complying with state law.
- Notify all Federal, State and Local authorities that the entity will be closing (cancel your FEIN, business licenses, State tax IDs, etc.).
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Client Testimonials
- Verify Our Credentials
- BEMA™ Powered Order Management System
- How We Process Your Order
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Our Prices are So Low
*We have a 7 Day clearance policy on Checks.
Not sure what type of filing you need? Click here to have us do research and send you a custom proposal.