Articles of Dissolution Filings
If you would like to dissolve (permanently close) your
Corporation or LLC, then we can file the appropriate Articles
of Dissolution in any State.
It is important to properly close your company if you
no longer intend to operate the business. Filing Articles
of Dissolution will:
- Officially end the existence of the company.
- Prevent you from having to pay or file further annual
fees and/or taxes on the company.
To file a dissolution and properly close your company:
- The owners of the company must approve of the dissolution.
- All taxes, fees and reports must be up to date and
filed with the State of formation. Some states require
issuance of a "Tax Clearance" before allowing
a dissolution to be filed.
- Creditors must be notified and claims settled complying
with state law.
- Assets must be distributed to the owners
depending on the % of ownership complying with state
- Notify all Federal, State and Local authorities that
the entity will be closing (cancel your FEIN, business
licenses, State tax IDs, etc.).
MyNewCompany.com can file your Articles of Dissolution in any state! We also provide you with a checklist of post-filing tasks mentioned above.
We Accept: Checks* | Money Orders | Call for Payment
*We have a 7 Day clearance policy on Checks.
Not sure what type of filing you need? Click
here to have us do research and send you a custom proposal.