ComplianceLock™ is the peace-of-mind service that 1) sends email and text alerts (SMS) for important compliance due dates, 2) generates meeting minutes/consents with one click and 3) monitors the status of your company. It's 3 products in 1 for total entity protection - all for less than one hour of attorney advice!
To maintain "compliance", most companies are required by law to complete certain tasks on a regular basis like holding meetings, properly documenting these meetings with written minutes, filing an annual report and paying federal taxes. Doing these tasks preserves your "corporate veil" which is one of a corporation or LLC's most valuable assets. It's what protects your personal assets in a lawsuit or audit and may also be required to obtain business financing.
- Automatically generates meeting minutes, consents and resolutions in one click with your company information auto-filled in the documents. Simply print and sign the documents and you're done!
- Alerts you of important compliance tasks like holding meetings, documenting company decisions, filing an Annual Report and Federal tax deadlines.
- Alerts are sent via email AND text message (SMS).
- Allows you to create an unlimited amount of custom alerts.
- Allows you to add multiple recipients: have alerts sent to all stakeholders in your company and keep everyone in the loop.
- Provides proactive protection by monitoring your company status on a regular basis to verify that it is still "active" and in "good standing".
- "Fix-it" service: if your company falls out of "good standing", we'll alert you and help you get it back in good standing.
- Custom Resolution Service: need a form or type of resolution that's not already in our system? We'll find it and send it to you.
Benefits of using ComplianceLock™
- Simple to Start: Can be setup in 10-15 minutes, put your compliance on auto-pilot.
- Simple to Use: Your "Dashboard" shows you exactly where you are and what needs to be done next.
- Save hundreds in legal and tax fees.
- Unlimited Support: We're here every step of the way by phone or e-mail.
- Unlimited Use: No restrictions on the amount of documents or alerts generated.
- We put our money where our mouth is - we designed and use ComplianceLock™ ourselves!
- Free Upgrades: We're constantly upgrading the system based on feedback, any improvements are automatically added to all active clients.
- Instant Access: Get access immediately after payment is received.
New businessesStart your company right! The best way to stay in compliance is to not to fall out of compliance in the first place.
Existing businessesHave you fallen behind on your compliance tasks? Have you never even heard of some of these requirements? ComplianceLock™ will help you get up to date and set alerts so you won't fall behind again!
Corporation/LLC Self-filersIf you filed the incorporation or LLC formation paperwork with the State yourself (or used on of our competitors that don't provide essential documents like Bylaws, Operating Agreements or Organizationa Minutes), then you probably havent done the proper "after-formation" tasks (holding the organizational meeting, issuing shares, adopting Bylaws or an Operating Agreement, etc.) or properly setup your entity. ComplianceLock™ will automatically create these vital documents and get your company setup properly.
- Average price to do minutes by a lawyer? $150/hour.
- Average cost of a late tax filing? Varies - a percentage of taxes due with significant late fees.
- Average cost of a late Annual Report? $50-$350 with eventual administrative dissolution and fees.
- Lawsuit breaking the corporate veil? Varies - you could lose your house, cars, etc. in a lawsuit that pierces the corporate veil.
How do I Order?
Click the button below to go to our secure order form, enter your company information (State and Entity type) and get INSTANT ACCESS now for only $69/year (cancel anytime).
We Accept: Checks* | Money Orders | Call for Payment
*We have a 7 Day clearance policy on Checks.
Who is ComplianceLock™ not appropriate for? ComplianceLock™ was created for small companies and may not be appropriate for the following types of companies:
- Non-profit Corporations, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) and Professional Corporations (PC).
- Publicly traded Companies (New York Stock Exchange or NASDAQ listed).
- Corporations with advanced stock structures including preferred shares and multiple classes of shares.
- LLC's and Corporations that are owned by other business entities.