- All Services
- Articles of Amendment
Articles of Amendment Filings
If you would like to make changes to your original
Articles of Incorporation (Corporation) or Articles
of Organization (LLC), then
filing an amendment with the state of formation will
Articles of Amendment can be filed to:
- Change the name of your company.
- Change the number and type of authorized shares. *
- Change the business purpose of your company.
- Change officers, directors and/or members listed
on your initial formation documents (NOTE: changing
officers, directors and shareholders may not require
an amendment, simply filing an early "Annual Report" might
be sufficient, contact us for
- Change any other information on your original formation
* Changing the number and value of shares may affect
the state filing fee, please contact
us before ordering so we can verify this with you.
MyNewCompany.com can file your Amendment in any state!
We Accept: Checks* | Money Orders | Call for Payment
*We have a 7 Day clearance policy on Checks.
Not sure what type of filing you need? Click
here to have us do research and send you a custom proposal.